Taylor Hall Financial Services & Mortgage Brokers
We are Taylor Hall Financial Services & Mortgage Brokers and we are based in Seaham in the North East of England. We provide mortgage and financial services throughout the north east covering Seaham, Durham, Sunderland, Washington, Gateshead and Newcastle (and the surrounding areas) .
With over 30 years of experience and a proven track record in the financial sector, we can provide a solution for you – whatever your situation.
- Richard you have been very supportive of our new property investment venture. Sourcing great mortgages deals and completing them with total ease. I know your favourite phrase was “attention to detail.” It’s clear to us you are very passionate about the customer experience and the quality of your service.J. Duffield, Forest of Dean, Hampshire
- A relaxed, friendly, and professional service. Never felt pressured, everything was explained in detail, my family will go nowhere else for financial matters.H. Morton, Wallasey, Merseyside
- A great service Richard, you should be on the Federation Website for members – Advice for once from someone who fully understands the pressures and needs of police officers.L. Lindsley, South Hetton, County Durham
- As a new client of yours, the advice I received and the service you gave me in helping us set up our wills was top class. With this in mind we will be looking to review all of our financial affairs with you and would have no problem recommending you to all our family and friends.C & K Doyle, Harrogate
- Great knowledge base and mortgage service, showing a vast knowledge of other lenders and their criteria. A big thank you for what can only be described as an exceptional service. Until the next time….I. Dobeson, Washington, Tyne and Wear
- The advice given recently to set up our wills was excellent, was easy to understand and having dealt with you for over 20 years, having helped with my mortgage and life cover, I would recommend you to anyoneV & R Stevens, Seaton Carew
Have a look at our House Buying Guide