Taylor Hall Financial Services & Mortgage Brokers
We are Taylor Hall Financial Services & Mortgage Brokers and we are based in Seaham in the North East of England. We provide mortgage and financial services throughout the north east covering Seaham, Durham, Sunderland, Washington, Gateshead and Newcastle (and the surrounding areas) .
With over 30 years of experience and a proven track record in the financial sector, we can provide a solution for you – whatever your situation.
- A great service Richard, you should be on the Federation Website for members – Advice for once from someone who fully understands the pressures and needs of police officers.L. Lindsley, South Hetton, County Durham
- We initially went to a national online mortgage broker. I asked you to beat their best recommended mortgage, you managed to save us £1200 on a 5 year mortgage deal. Richard it’s true to say “not all mortgage advisors are the same.S. Armstrong & P. Knox, Murton, County Durham
- Having dealt with you for the last 25 years, in my experience, no problem has been too small for you to help and the friendly, professional manner in which you conduct your business is greatly appreciated.K & J Atkinson, Hertfordshire
- Great knowledge base and mortgage service, showing a vast knowledge of other lenders and their criteria. A big thank you for what can only be described as an exceptional service. Until the next time….I. Dobeson, Washington, Tyne and Wear
- Your service was recommended by a friend from work. Richard your patience and ability to explain my options set you apart from any financial advisor I have dealt with previously, delighted, thank you.C. Hanratty, Exeter, Devon
- Richard you have been very supportive of our new property investment venture. Sourcing great mortgages deals and completing them with total ease. I know your favourite phrase was “attention to detail.” It’s clear to us you are very passionate about the customer experience and the quality of your service.J. Duffield, Forest of Dean, Hampshire
Have a look at our House Buying Guide