Taylor Hall Financial Services & Mortgage Brokers
We are Taylor Hall Financial Services & Mortgage Brokers and we are based in Seaham in the North East of England. We provide mortgage and financial services throughout the north east covering Seaham, Durham, Sunderland, Washington, Gateshead and Newcastle (and the surrounding areas) .
With over 30 years of experience and a proven track record in the financial sector, we can provide a solution for you – whatever your situation.
- The advice given recently to set up our wills was excellent, was easy to understand and having dealt with you for over 20 years, having helped with my mortgage and life cover, I would recommend you to anyoneV & R Stevens, Seaton Carew
- Richard you have been very supportive of our new property investment venture. Sourcing great mortgages deals and completing them with total ease. I know your favourite phrase was “attention to detail.” It’s clear to us you are very passionate about the customer experience and the quality of your service.J. Duffield, Forest of Dean, Hampshire
- Your service was recommended by a friend from work. Richard your patience and ability to explain my options set you apart from any financial advisor I have dealt with previously, delighted, thank you.C. Hanratty, Exeter, Devon
- Having dealt with you for the last 25 years, in my experience, no problem has been too small for you to help and the friendly, professional manner in which you conduct your business is greatly appreciated.K & J Atkinson, Hertfordshire
- We initially went to a national online mortgage broker. I asked you to beat their best recommended mortgage, you managed to save us £1200 on a 5 year mortgage deal. Richard it’s true to say “not all mortgage advisors are the same.S. Armstrong & P. Knox, Murton, County Durham
- As a new client of yours, the advice I received and the service you gave me in helping us set up our wills was top class. With this in mind we will be looking to review all of our financial affairs with you and would have no problem recommending you to all our family and friends.C & K Doyle, Harrogate